Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn.. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
Having recently completed a major merger, Allente is building something brand new combining the best parts of its ingoing businesses. As Business Transformation Manager you will be a key player in driving integration and transformation projects from the perspective of the Commercial division, ensuring that we are delivering on ambitious financial and operational targets while maintaining a strong customer experience throughout. You will work in a Nordic capacity and collaborate across the organization and our four locations – Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Own and drive key commercial initiatives required to hit Allente’s volume, revenue and cost targets
- Manage complex projects required for the Allente integration (such as billing, T&Cs and brand implementation), ensuring project targets are met within the agreed timeframe and cost
- Support implementation of growth projects and new revenue streams
- Identify and coordinate project contributors and stakeholders within and outside of the Commercial division
- Ensure buy-in and consensus from relevant stakeholders and management on implementation plans
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue and optimize cost related to Allente’s existing business
- Budget, plan and follow up on synergies and cost related to ongoing and finished projects
- Truly Nordic position within a successful provider of TV- and media services
- Running key projects will make you visible inside and outside the organization
- You will be a vital part of the transformation of the company with great challenges ahead
- Excellent opportunity for personal development
- Competitive terms & conditions
The position may be located in Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
If this looks interesting just click apply and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner Avantgarde Search at +47 93 69 44 20 or email@example.com .