Do you find it interesting to help create an infrastructure capable of handling Allente’s ambitious growth plans, increasing their current user base of 1,2 million users? Does it appeal to you to be key in enabling their ambitions to launch new services and new functionality?
What is Allente?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Analyse business needs and identify / design possible solutions.
- Work closely with other architects, system owners, development teams & business functions.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements are covered towards all system components.
- Support test and acceptance phases with other architects, developers and QA staff.
- Follow-up of external deliveries and vendor development.
- Contribute with ideas, best-practice, process improvements, changes to architecture and development techniques etc..
Examples of projects the team will likely be working on when you enter:
- Partner Gateway: Solution(s) to provide easy system integrations for various retail partners.
- Metadata: Merging multiple systems into a common Allente information store, which use data for EPG systems, Live TV, Catchup and Video Assets.
- TOC: Technical Operations Centre, bring various customer & distribution platforms under one operation centre.
- Integrations: Basically there is a constant need for integrations work across both internal & external systems.
Systems the team work on:
- Backend Metadata
- Customer Facing Sites & Applications
- Gateways & Integrations
- Customer Care & Billing
- Provisioning Satellite & Internet
- Partner Integrations
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your carrier within the company.
- Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organization.
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions.
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether