Do you have a creative soul and passion for design? Do you have experience as a graphic designer and strong knowledge in using graphic design tools? Would you like to play a key role in taking a fast growing TV Operator´s B2B unit to the next level?
You might be exactly the one we are looking for to join our Allente team as Graphic Designer B2B.
What is Allente?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.
Key responsibilities and duties
The main purpose of your role as Graphic Designer B2B will be to bring brand USP´s to life through visual expressions across communication channels in top quality manner. This will include responsibility for development of ideas for the B2B market and visual content for all channels.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Collaborating and supporting content delivery defined in the Nordic & local content calendar adapted for the B2B markets and segments
- Working closely with Senior Graphic Designer and Digital Content Producer B2C in local countries to secure best practice sharing and competency building
- Publish content on relevant platforms
- Actively apply knowledge in relation to SEO and CRO
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company
- Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organization
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position may be based in Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search, Ann Hege Frøseth, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 41 67 87 89.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether