Ridge AS was founded in Stavanger in 2011. It all started out with two petroleum engineers who wanted to provide the highest quality engineering studies, advice and consultancy, in collaboration with selected professionals within their network. Ridge have experienced steady growth since the start, and are now operating from offices in Stavanger, Bergen, Aberdeen, and San Antonio. They employ 200 people in total and work on the most interesting projects in the most challenging environments worldwide.
In 2018 Ridge teamed up with THREE60 Energy (About Three60) which increased their global reach and opportunities.
Ridge has continued their growth into a high competence consultancy with a clear mission: We use clever engineering to help our clients make better decisions. We do this as a team.
The vision of “Making wells feel better” is their biggest guiding star in their everyday operations. It helps ensuring the reputation as a dedicated partner delivering the highest quality services to their ever-growing number of clients.
None of the above would be possible without a dedicated, talented and passionate staff. Their most important success factor in attracting top tier engineers and professionals is their culture:
- Creating a learning environment for professional and personal growth
- Attracting high caliber professionals and give them interesting challenges and opportunities
- Belief and trust in their people
- Working together and solving problems, with the client challenges in focus
This is all rooted in the Ridge DNA – and it makes Ridge, as they like to describe themselves, Positively Different. This is your chance to take part in it all.
Ridge are growing, entering new areas, and have high hopes and ambitions for the future. As part of their strategy, they have decided to welcome new colleagues within several disciplines. Thus, they are looking for professionals with experience from field development and production operations:
- Completion Engineers
- Drilling Engineers
- Subsea Engineers
- Production Engineers
- HSEQ&S Engineers
- Topside & Facilities Engineers
- Geologists, Wellsite Geologists, Operation Geologists
- Geomechanic Geologists / Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
The formal qualifications are important. In our opinion your mindset and attitude matters even more. To thrive and succeed at Ridge you recognize the following as personal strengths:
- A large degree of professional curiosity
- Personal integrity
- Excellent cooperation skills – a team player
- A desire to participate in and further develop our positive culture
- You strongly identify with our values: Inspired – Searching - Objective
Besides these, we are also searching for people with the following qualifications:
- Minimum BSc from relevant disciplines of engineering or geology
- Great communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Excellent IT skills
- A positive attitude
It will be considered as an advantage if you have experience from
- Field development projects
- Production and injection wells
- Operators and service companies
We hope reading this gives you motivation to learn more about Ridge and these great opportunities.
If our words inspire you – please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Ingunn Søyland, from AvantGarde Search. Use the “Søk her” button and you will get in touch with her.
If you join, we can promise you this: A Ridge Engineer is never alone.
Looking forward to hearing from you!