Do you have a Customer First mindset? Are you data driven and curious about customer needs? Do you have experience with 1:1 activities and optimization of customer communication?
You might be the one we are looking for!
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
Your purpose in the role as Customer Communication Specialist will be to make our customers first in everything we do. You will drive production and execution of local 1:1 activities, including CLM based on Nordic guidelines and our visual identity. You will use your analytical skills to evaluate all activities towards customers and use the learnings to optimize future campaigns.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Planning and execution of local customer communication initiatives
- Understanding which communication platform to use to reach the KPI´s
- Develop needed content for all relevant channels such as web, CX, SoMe, print
- Responsible for production and publishing of the local 1:1 customer initiatives from eDM, DM, sms, push, invoices, SoMe, in-product notification, to brochures and guides
- Adjust the use of channels and messaging driven by the understanding of the customer segments and the campaign objectives
- Secure that created content supports SEO
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your carrier within the company
- Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organization
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The ideal candidate has experience and proven track record from similar positions, knowledge of CMS-systems (e.g. EPI) and is familiar with Adobe Suite for simple image / video customization. Fluent speaking and writing in Norwegian is required.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to contact our recruitment partner Ann Hege Frøseth in AvantGarde Search at email@example.com or +47 41 67 87 89.
Ann Hege has a detailed prospect she will happily send you. Alternatively, you can easily apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether