MacGregor's Fishery and Research (FAR) business line are looking for their new Head of Sales to be responsible for FAR Sales Department. We are looking for a sales leader with great personal skills that can inspire the each and every one in the FAR Sales Department to achieve their very best and to secure profitable business growth and the future success of the FAR. This is a dream position for any leader that wants to make a difference and who wants to influence others to not only be part of a journey, but to make the journey truly amazing.
The position as Head of Sales Fishery & Research, reports to Director Fishery & Research Business Line who is based in Kristiansand. You can choose to work from either Bodø or Averøy.
We are in the need of
- A sales leader with solid integrity to make great decisions for the organization and to provide the individuals with good support
- A sales leader who has gratitude towards oneself and others in order to build a great working environment and who can appreciate both small and big victories with the team
- A sales leader who has the ability to influence the members of the sales team to become their best self and who will continue to grow customer relationships and profitable business
Other wanted personal skills are
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive in nature
- Business mind-set
We believe that you have a passion for sales and people, and that you have a bachelor or even master’s degree in relevant areas. You have 5 years of leadership experience, and 10 years’ experience within engineering, sales and project management. You are fluent in Norwegian, and your English is impeccable, both written and oral.
You will be a member of the FAR Management Team and you will manage and lead the Sales Department in FAR to ensure successful sales/order intake. You will create customer centric culture within the department and drive value-based selling and secure profitable business growth on your responsibility area.
Some of the other responsibilities are
- Support and collaboration with Global Service Division (GSD) to lift customers´ lifecycle experience
- Reporting monthly status, risk and forecast
- Participate in corporate initiatives as appointed by Head of Business Line
- Perform change management
You will be part of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
You can expect
- An including, skilled and positive leader whom you report to
- To be part of challenges and wins
- To continue to improve client relationships
- Working with sales team consisting of existing and newly hired salespeople
- A great company to be working for and with
MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people worldwide. www.cargotec.com
So, do you want this journey to begin?
If yes, and you have the skills we are looking for, we really look forward to hearing from you. At this stage, we only require your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile. You can easily apply via the apply button right away.
If you need more information, we can provide you with a prospect with more detailed information about the company and the position. For any questions, please contact our recruitment partner in AvantGarde Search, Nina Berge by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +47 97 10 10 98.