Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to more than 1 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it's customer experience, available content, or picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed content via streaming services and satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV), and we are determined to create the greatest place to work in the Nordics.
As our new Senior Business Developer, you will independently lead growth opportunities primarily within new business, but also existing business. This entails working closely with local organisations and relevant Nordic functions to identify, develop and manage strategic new growth areas across Nordic markets from a commercial development perspective. You will also be responsible for expansion for some of these areas using identified new creative external partnerships. You need to have strong project management skills and a solid commercial mindset, and it will be your responsibility to ensure successful product development and alignment across functions.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate new commercial opportunities and new revenue streams.
- Independently build and maintain successful relationships with existing or potential external partners of growth initiatives.
- Independently own and drive growth opportunities within/outside of existing business.
- Identify and drive existing business improvement areas from a Nordic perspective.
- Together with relevant functions, develop commercial plans (business cases, tactical plans, etc.) according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate development of business.
- Internal stakeholder management including collaboration with executives to ensure business ambitions and strategies are met.
- Project management of cross-country projects or business cases.
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are great team players and open for new ideas
- Opportunity to implement strategies and procedures from scratch
- International experience
- Broad exposure to management and other key decisions makers
- Competitive terms & conditions
As candidates will be evaluated continuously, we encourage candidates to promote their interest promptly.
The selected candidate can be based in Copenhagen, Oslo, or Stockholm.
Some international travel should be expected.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to contact our recruitment partner Arnfinn Madsen in AvantGarde Search at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 93 69 44 20.
Alternatively, you can easily apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether