Do you enjoy a fast-moving pace and working at a company where you can be part of the future? Do you also enjoy working in the entire stack, developing and iterating on a leading platform? Ladeklar is now hiring for a Senior Software Engineer, and we need the best of the best, who might also one day want to be our CTO.
Who are we?
The world is being electrified. There’s no way around it, and everyone looks to Norway to learn about electric vehicles and renewable energy. Here they find Ladeklar, a young tech company founded by hydropower. After two years of operation, we have built close to 500 charging facilities to serve more than 30.000 parking spaces. Now we have established subsidiaries in Europe to utilize all our experience and knowledge.
Ladeklar is a scale-up in a market growing at rocket speed. We aim to accelerate the shift towards EVs – one of many solutions to the climate crisis. Backing us we have two strong owners who have been working with electrification for more than 100 years, and they´re eager to see us succeed. After two years of experimentation in the most potent EV market in the world, we are now building the charging platform that will provide European EV’s with electricity.
The Software Engineer will be part of one of our product teams and work with development from the front to the back of the stack. The teams consist of product managers, business experts, and developers, both consultants and in-house, and we all have one goal: be the leading charging platform in Europe.
The main focus of this role will be to develop new products or services as part of a product team that decides both functional and technical ways forward. Of course, we have some products and solutions in place, but they’re probably just good enough for where we are today. You and your team must take this to the next level.
To be successful you must enjoy teamwork as well as taking responsibility for your own tasks. As the business is growing rapidly, a part of the job is to do quick iterations and discuss with fellow developers and team members what the best solutions are going forward.
Key tasks and responsibilities
We are in a phase where we are expanding, building new solutions and launching new features. In the role, you will initiate and explore new ideas. The role is guaranteed to involve, but never limited to the following responsibilities:
- Develop scalable microservices, and implement said services in accordance with architectural/development best practices
- Write maintainable code that can easily be expanded with additional functionality
- Integrate with third-party tools e.g CRM and ERP systems
- Responsible for developing and evolving the platform to meet the current and future business and domain requirements
- Help develop the tech stack in terms of programming languages, frameworks, and infrastructure
- Conduct code reviews and help guide more junior developers
- Organize and conduct technical interviews
These are the most important technologies we currently deploy:
- Azure serverless technologies such as Azure Functions and logic apps
- Azure SQL, CosmosDB, TimescaleDB
- Azure AD
- .NET, React + Typescript
- Infrastructure as Code through Bicep deployed by multi-stage pipelines in Azure DevOps
What we can offer
Working at Ladeklar is all about experimenting with technology, at a rapid pace! A position here will put you at the forefront of EV charging infrastructure. Leveraged by the power of your team you'll be part of building a scale-up where you won't have to mess around in legacy, but rather play around with modern technology. You'll also be able to choose which technologies get used. Lastly, you'll be at a company that believes in a flat structure, with a high degree of autonomy. You and your team will have complete trust from Stian, the CEO of our company.
- Possible CTO/tech lead position open in the future
- Possibility of moving to both Germany and Sweden in the future
- Great benefits in terms of pension, insurances, etc.
Who are you?
It's important to note that experience and skills are most important, not how those were obtained. Apart from that, the following are considered positive:
- Fluency in any .NET-technology, React and preferable some of the other technologies we are working in
- Quick and iterative based on business needs
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Non-perfectionist: As there is no time for perfectionism, it is even more important that you know how to prioritize and then act on that. What are the most important 80%?
- Forward-thinking and eager
- Open for a mentor role, or even better, a CTO role
What comes next?
We want to make this process as smooth as possible. If you would like further information prior to deciding if this is of interest or not, then please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Ole Foss at AvantGarde Search (478 95 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org). He will happily send you a full prospectus with a lot more information about Ladeklar and the position.
Or – you could just apply straight away. At this point, we only require a copy of your resumé or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to meeting you!