Do you believe in the power of productivity tools for the future of work? Would you like the opportunity to build a solid and high achieving sales team?
Welcome to Memory - Who are we?
We are not your average Norwegian company. We work tirelessly to build something bigger than ourselves; to help everyone do work that matters. Memory’s first product, Timely, is a fully automatic time tracking tool. Powered by artificial intelligence, the product quickly became an award-winning tool and is currently used by more than 4,000 paying businesses across 160 countries. Timely is not our end goal – we are continuously brainstorming ideas on how the Memory data can be used for time optimalization. Recently we introduced the application, DeWo, which is based on a concept very close to our hearts: deep work.
Memory was founded in 2013 by Mathias Mikkelsen, who at the time was a 23-year-old entrepreneur with a brilliant idea. He sold his apartment and invested everything in his entrepreneurial dream. Fast forward to 2021 and Memory recently closed a mammoth $14 million funding round. We are based in Norway, but our awesome team is spread across 18 global locations.
We craft intelligent digital tools for a better future of work.
The Head of Sales position
This position is integral to Memory´s future success and development. In this role, you will have the ability to shape and grow the commercial side of the business. Therefore, we need an outstanding Head of Sales to help us continue our rapid growth by selling into SMBs globally. This is a great opportunity for a growth-minded leader to help contribute to building a better future of work and for a company that is becoming famous doing so.
Reporting to our VP New Customers, your success will be measured on what your team delivers - net new MRR - as well as how this is delivered - living by Memory culture & values.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall ownership of new business MRR across Memory.
- Support Memory Go-To-Market planning including building and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual new business sales plan to meet our MRR targets.
- Build on existing sales processes and reporting to ensure transparency for new business sales.
- Prioritize BDR and AE development to ensure that they receive coaching, mentoring, and training to help them develop as professionals and deliver our ambitious business results.
- Establish a good knowledge of our Ideal Customer Profile, use cases, product and proposition within the sales organization.
- Provide timely and accurate performance data of KPIs and business sales performance.
- Contributing to Memory product roadmap and marketing by communicating why we win clients, what potential gaps in our product could contribute to losing deals, and emergent use cases.
Who are we looking for?
This is a role for someone excited to work for a high profile and well-funded SaaS business that wants the freedom to grow a sales team the right way.
We believe you:
- Have strong sales leadership experience within fast-growth B2B SaaS, particularly in the SMB space with an impressive track record in delivering growth through inbound and inside sales.
- Know how to establish a good balance between the 'What' - how sales deliver commercial results - and the 'How' - making sure the results are delivered in the right way.
- Have a balanced growth and culture mindset - resilient and determined to succeed whilst building a sales culture that you are proud of.
- Have strong commercial and leadership skills
- Have a flexible mindset.
- Are honest and helpful.
- Are fluent in English both written and oral.
What can you expect from us?
This is a rare opportunity to set the agenda of doing things the right way. We are very open to new ideas and input. Our company values serve as the backbone and driving force for everything we do.
At Memory, you get to work with motivated, brilliant minds from a wide range of backgrounds.
We can we offer:
- Diverse, inclusive, and high-performance culture.
- Cool offices with awesome lunch, snacks, and coffee (own coffee shop).
- Exciting technology and significant growth plans.
- We do exciting and funky things.
- Work with brilliant and motivated minds and ideas over title.
- Open to new ideas and act on an idea.
- A lot of data points/tooling for doing the Success and getting new customers on board.
- The timing couldn’t be better to come in, resources in place.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Stock options.
- Great vacation policies.
- Flexible hours.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about Memory.AI and this position. If you would like a full prospect prior to deciding if this position is of interest to you, please contact our recruitment partner, Ann Hege Frøseth in AvantGarde Search ( email@example.com / +47 41 67 87 89 ). Alternatively, please feel free to apply right away. At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV or link to your detailed LinkedIn profile.