Are you our new Project Manager?
Want to join a Scale-up where you can make a difference and build your career? Then welcome to Cloud Insurance - an insurtech SaaS, where each employee has a voice and counts! Are you great in identifying problems to devise strategies that will crush roadblocks and keep things moving?
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for a top-notch Project Manager to help us coordinate our work more efficiently. In this role, you will manage implementation projects for new Cloud Insurance clients. Main responsibilities will be carrying out projects in accordance with the contract, plan, and budget. You'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and contribute, and you will enjoy many great team building events and internal perks. And, of course, we'll support you all the way! 😉
Who are we?
Cloud Insurance is NOT just a company. We’re an international team of 24 enthusiasts, challengers and experts in our fields (and expanding). We've united to make Cloud Insurance the place to be while helping insurance businesses worldwide transform and grow with tech. We show up for each other, celebrate our victories and act with empathy, integrity, and support.
Our story began when Axel and Håvard, the two tech-savvy students, observed that the insurance industry struggled with various IT complications. They decided to start their company, knowing that the possibilities of developing some very clever and user-friendly software were right there, just waiting to be found! In 2016 the idea turned into reality, and Cloud Insurance was born to disrupt the status quo.
Since then, our cloud platform has received international recognition and gained a user base in over 20 countries on five continents. We help insurers digitize their operations, manage policies, claims, distribution, financials, and reports faster, easier, and cheaper than ever possible. We support the insurance life cycle end-to-end, covering front-end, back-end, customer portals, and integrations.
What do we expect from you?
You will be managing projects for new clients that will rely on Cloud Insurance for their business to thrive. Therefore, we are looking for a superb and engaged project manager with experience in leading projects and contributing to delivery within time and cost for the entire project implementation.
As a project manager you will be responsible for:
- Project start-up, execution, and closure
- Be overall responsible for carrying out projects in accordance with the contract, plan and budget
- Ensure that the project is carried out in accordance with the company's quality procedure
- Establish plans for project implementation, procurement, and work packages
- Internal and external communication, including client management
- Plan and ensure proper project execution and progress of assigned projects in close cooperation with the other departments
- Monitor any change in scope of work and make sure change orders are issued timely and followed up towards client in accordance with contractual requirements
- Review, mitigate, follow up and report the risk and opportunities register throughout the Project execution period
- Running several projects at the same time, and be involved in overall project and resource planning in the company
What can we offer you?
- Our Chief Happiness Officer, Willy🐶
- Very rewarding work! What you do is visible; you are part of the whole process, can give feedback, and shape the role yourself
- We are a company with a very flat structure and ideas are highly appreciated.
- You get a lot of flexibility, and can choose yourself on what needs to prioritize, but at the same time, you have great colleagues that you can ask and co-operate with
- We are a Scale-up in which the whole value chain is appreciated
- Exciting and varied customers all around the globe
- Flexibility with regards to where and when you work. We are open to a Project Manager that wants to work remotely
- Social trips and gatherings
- Great Offices (if you want to work at the office)
- Unlimited coffee, soft drinks, and beer in the fridge
- We eat lunch together with a campfire feel
- All the gadgets you need
We want to make the process as smooth and easy for you as possible. Ultimately, it is our job to ensure you get as good an insight into the company as possible. You can apply via the apply button, but if you would like further information prior to applying, then please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer in AvantGarde Search. Fathia will happily send you a full prospect with much more information about us and the position. email@example.com