What’s in it for you?
If you love testing, are interested in frameworks, and have big ambitions, then this position is your unique chance. You'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and contribute in the areas you thrive, enjoy many cool team building events and internal perks. And, of course, we'll support you all the way! ;)
Who are we?
Cloud Insurance is NOT just a company. We’re an international team of 24 incredible enthusiasts, challengers and experts in our fields (and expanding). We've united to make Cloud Insurance the place to be while helping insurance businesses worldwide transform and grow with tech. We show up for each other, celebrate our victories and act with empathy, integrity, and support.
Our story began when Axel and Håvard, the two tech-savvy students, observed that the insurance industry struggled with various IT complications. They decided to start their company, knowing that the possibilities of developing some very clever and user-friendly software were right there, just waiting to be found! In 2016 the idea turned into reality, and Cloud Insurance was born to disrupt the status quo.
Since then, our cloud platform has received international recognition and gained a user base in over 20 countries on five continents. We help insurers digitize their operations, manage policies, claims, distribution, financials, and reports faster, easier, and cheaper than ever possible. We support the insurance life cycle end-to-end, covering front-end, back-end, customer portals, and integrations.
More about the position
You will be our testing expert! Bear in mind, you don’t have to be an expert just yet. We’ll help you become one and you will also get a chance to contribute in the shaping of the role. We need a person that can be our testing ambassador and create a culture for testing. We also hope to find someone who can help us automate our testing in the future. By having a dedicated person within this field, the role will help us making and develop an even better product.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Run daily operations around testing.
- Continuous improvement of testing strategy.
- Test-strategy development.
- Responsible for outlining a test framework.
- Manage system test and system integration.
- User acceptance tests with the customers.
- Provide status updates to the management.
- Work close with product management.
- Act as a test ambassador.
- Quality management.
Positives about the position
- This is a great opportunity to influence
- Integrity in shaping the role
- Put your mark on things
- Given a lot of trust and responsibility
- Easy to see the results of your work
What can we offer you?
- Our Chief Happiness Officer, Willy🐶
- Very rewarding work! What you do is visible; you are part of the whole process, can give feedback, and shape the role yourself.
- We are a company with a very flat structure and ideas are highly appreciated.
- You get a lot of flexibility, and can choose yourself on what needs to prioritize, but at the same time, you have great colleagues that you can ask and co-operate with.
- We are a Scale-up in which the whole value chain is appreciated.
- Exciting and varied customers all around the globe.
- Unlimited coffee, soft drinks, and beer in the fridge.
- Flexibility with regards to where and when you work. We are open to a QA-Manager that wants to work remotely.
- Social trips and gatherings.
- Great Offices (if you want to work at the office).
- We eat lunch together with a campfire feel.
- All the gadgets you need.
What are we looking for?
We are very flexible in terms of what the ideal candidate “Must have”, and our main goal is to give relevant candidates a fair chance. So, if you have some of the traits down below, please do not hesitate to apply :)
- Independent and strong work-ethic.
- Can see things from a critical perspective.
- Experience from working closely with project leaders and developers.
- Previous leading test role.
- Some exposure to CI/CD and SRE.
- Have some experience with regression testing is a plus.
- Loves technology.
We want to make the process as smooth and easy for you as possible. Ultimately, it is our job to ensure you get as good an insight into the company as possible. You can apply via the apply button, but if you would like further information prior to applying, then please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Masa Mandic. Masa will happily send you a full prospect with much more information about us and the position. email@example.com
Welcome to Cloud Insurance!