Customer Success Specialist | Pio. Created by AutoStore
E-commerce has taken gigantic leaps in the last decade and the birth of independent and exciting brands is creating a diversified and exciting marketplace for consumers. Powerful software solutions make the online shopping experience great, but warehouse robotics is still reserved for the big players.
That’s why we're creating Pio, a plug-and-play version of AutoStore tailored to small e-commerce. Pio will offer the amazing automation benefits of AutoStore, but with a new business model and a user-friendly approach to supercharge the growth for ambitious brands.
We believe the potential for Pio is enormous, and we have an exciting journey ahead with a new market, a new brand, and new ways of working. All backed by the world’s best warehousing tech.
We’re now building a team in Norway and New York to set the idea to life. We’re looking to fill our first round of core team members with inspiring, dedicated, and bold people. This is the chance to get onboard early and play a key role in making something truly unique with global potential.
Our service and support team will be the single point of contact for our customers and be responsible for securing an excellent customer experience in day-to-day operations. We are searching for passionate and highly motivated support operators to join our support team on our journey to democratize warehouse automation!
Some responsibilities will include
- Be the single point of contact for Pio customers and maintain customer dialogue throughout the process of solving the case
- Maintain customer dialogue primarily through chat, secondary by phone
- Troubleshoot and suggest solutions to our e-commerce customers on issues related to:
- The Pio app software
- The Pio APIs
- AutoStore robots, ports and software
- IT and infrastructure
- Remote hands-on support and problem solving through video and remotely accessed control system
- Escalate to second lines support when needed (Pio Development, Pio Sales, Pio Realization, AutoStore Service and Support, AutoStore IT, etc.)
- Perform training of the chat bot
- Develop Pio training material
- Develop knowledge articles and other relevant content in Pio Help center
- Take part in building Pio differentiators in excellent remote customer support (innovation & continuous development)
What´s in it for you?
We can offer all our staff an exciting career opportunity filled with various challenges, high autonomy, and an environment where we care and cheer each other on.
As our Customer Success Specialist you will work with problem solving and delivering excellent customer service every day. The role will take part in figuring out how we can create world’s best customer support experience. You will have an impact on developing our first line support team, creating a system to ensure superior customer care.
As one of our first hires you be an integral part of shaping the dynamics of the culture as well as the business itself.
Other benefits will include:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including pension and insurance
- Flexible work hours & a place where work-life balance is highly valued
- An inclusive and safe work environment where diversity is embraced
- Social events & fun
What is your background?
We believe our Customer Success Specialist is a motivated professional with proven experience from software support. You also have a good technical understanding with the ability to troubleshoot on both software and hardware topics. You have strong problem-solving skills and thrives with finding solutions to simple as well as complex customer problems.
Furthermore, we believe the right candidate also meet the following requirements:
- Strong team player and with proven ability to work seamlessly across multiple divisions and departments
- Customer experience focused with strong service mindset
- Respond quickly to unforeseen issues with a flexible, ‘customer first’ approach
- Excellent written communication skills, experience from Technical English favored
- Fluent English. Fluency or competency in another European Language beneficial
- Experience with international customer support and ability to adapt dialogue to different cultures and ways of working (ability to communicate well with counter parties with basic English)
- Structured and efficient with the ability to maintain multiple customer dialogues in parallel
We aim to create a team where all identify with our values and purpose. It is of utmost importance you relate to our brand personality by being Open, Proactive, Collaborative, and Daring.
Are you our next Customer Success specialist?
We want to find our new team members as soon as possible, therefore, we only require your CV at this stage. To apply – please follow the link and upload your CV.
If you need more information before you decide to apply, please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, AvantGarde Search. You can reach them by following the link in this ad and request a full prospect over the opportunity.
AutoStore, founded in 1996, is a robot technology company that invented and continues to pioneer Cube Storage Automation, the densest order-fulfilment solution in existence. Our focus is to marry software and hardware with human abilities to create the future of warehousing. The company is global with installations in over 30 countries in a wide range of industries. All sales are distributed, designed, installed, and serviced by a network of qualified system integrators we call Partners. With over 700 installations in over 30 countries, AutoStore is trusted by some of the biggest brands worldwide.