Project Realization Specialist | Pio. Created by AutoStore
E-commerce has taken gigantic leaps in the last decade and the birth of independent and exciting brands is creating a diversified and exciting marketplace for consumers. Powerful software solutions make the online shopping experience great, but warehouse robotics is still reserved for the big players.
That’s why we're creating Pio, a plug-and-play version of AutoStore tailored to small e-commerce. Pio will offer the amazing automation benefits of AutoStore, but with a new business model and a user-friendly approach to supercharge the growth for ambitious brands.
We believe the potential for Pio is enormous, and we have an exciting journey ahead with a new market, a new brand, and new ways of working. All backed by the world’s best warehousing tech.
We’re now building a team in Norway and New York to set the idea to life. We’re looking to fill our first round of core team members with inspiring, dedicated, and bold people. This is the chance to get on board early and play a key role in making something truly unique with global potential.
Our realisation team will take responsibility to plan, prepare for the installation of Pio systems at customer sites and ensure they are set for success from the start. We have completed a round of very successful pilot installations and are moving into a pre-launch phase. We are working now with a new set of projects to test and develop a streamlined and scalable operating model and aresearching for a passionate and highly motivated Project Realization Specialist to join our team on our journey to democratise warehouse automation!
Some responsibilities will include
- Plan and prepare the Pio installation
- Order Management (track orders, ensure correct items ordered, handle order changes)
- Maintain customer dialogue and ensure excellent customer experience throughout the Pio realization phase
- Detailed planning of delivery & receival at customer sites
- Conduct a site survey to ensure Pio requirements are fulfilled (verify fit of the Pio system, obstruction, risks to installation work)
- Assist and guide customers in dialogue with relevant third parties such as Electricians, IT providers, landlords, etc.
- Support field installation teams to ensure installation phase runs smoothly
- Conduct a hand-over day at customer site (risk assessment and system certification)
- Support the customer success team to ensure a smooth transition from Realization to Operational/Support phase
- Be prepared to fill any gaps in the customer handling process and take on responsibilities that lie beyond the role to ensure that our first customers receive outstanding levels of service
- Work with and support the Realization Manager in identifying gaps in our processes and procedures to develop and optimize the methods we scale up
- Responsibilities may change as the Pio operating model matures
What´s in it for you?
We can offer all our staff an exciting career opportunity filled with various challenges, high autonomy, and an environment where we care and cheer each other on.
As our Project Realization Specialist, you will be the Pio face towards customers in the critical realization phase and take part in defining the Pio customer experience. You will gain great knowledge and experience that you can apply to improve the Pio customer experience further. As one of our first hires you to be an integral part of shaping the dynamics of the culture as well as the business itself. Opportunities for taking on new responsibilities and expanded roles as Pio scales up will be plentiful for the right candidates.
Other benefits will include:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including pension and insurance
- Flexible work hours & a place where work-life balance is highly valued
- An inclusive and safe work environment where diversity is embraced
- Social events & fun
What is your background?
We believe you have between 2-5 years of planning and coordinating small/medium scale projects related to technical installations at customer sites.Experience of working in with relatively complex supply chains and tight deadlines is definitely a great benefit. An earlier role as an installation planner, customer advisor for technical installations or project coordinator is beneficial as is previous experience dealing directly with customers and end-users. Theability to learn quickly to gain a good technical understanding and a practical hands-on approach to problem-solving are essential skills for this role. Pio’s parent company Autostore provides a wide range of technical training and courses for their installation partner network that also serves to train our new hires. There is therefore a great deal of structured in house learning that will be part of the Pio onboarding process and ensure you get quickly up to speed on what you need to know.
Furthermore, we believe the right candidate also meet the following requirements:
- University degree / other higher education (relevant experience can compensate for this)
- Preferrable background in planning and coordinating installation activities,logistics planning, customer service/advisor, technical installations
- Fluent English. Fluency or competency in another European Language beneficial
- Flexible and eager to travel to customer sites and accommodate short notice installation schedule changes (expect 5-7 travel days per month for site visits, installation support and customer hand overs)
We aim to create a team where all identity with our values and purpose. It is of utmost importance you relate to our brand personality by being Open, Proactive, Collaborative, and Daring.
Are you our next Project Realization Specialist?
We want to find our new team members as soon as possible, therefore, we only require your CV at this stage. To apply – please follow the link and upload your CV.
If you need more information before you decide to apply, please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, AvantGarde Search. You can reach them by following the link in this ad and requesting a full prospect over the opportunity.
AutoStore, founded in 1996, is a robot technology company that invented and continues to pioneer Cube Storage Automation, the densest order-fulfilment solution in existence. Our focus is to marry software and hardware with human abilities to create the future of warehousing. The company is global with installations in over 30 countries in a wide range of industries. All sales are distributed, designed, installed, and serviced by a network of qualified system integrators we call Partners. With over 700 installations in over 30 countries, AutoStore is trusted by some of the biggest brands worldwide.