Are you House of Math`s new Product Manager?
House of Math is dedicated to our vision: Easy access to learning math. We work continuously to offer the best teaching platform through digitalization, gamification, and motivating mentors.
Are you a Product Manager who thrives in an environment where you get to work with an interdisciplinary team, apply product-led frameworks, and establish yourself in the management team? Do you like to work within a passionate environment with high energy levels? Do words like Tech, Gamification, Learning, and Internationalization motivate you? And last, but not least, can you say: "I am helpful, agile, courageous, curious, engaged and I have integrity?"
In the role as a PM in House of Math, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly dedicated team who together are passionate about creating a digital learning platform for the whole world.
Welcome to House of Math and the position of Product Manager
House of Math is a technology scale-up with organizational departments including Gamification, Content, Design, Marketing, Tech and Administration.
As our PM, you will work with people who are all passionate about developing the next of kind learning platforms that can reach out to people across the globe. You will lead our interdisciplinary team and ensure that the team has the necessary competencies and capabilities to ensure an industry leadership position.
"We have a stellar team in place, and now we need a driving force with dedicated responsibilities for product management overall; including owning vision and roadmaps and processes for evaluating the implementation of new features"
Overview of key tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility of product and product development
- Managing product development and product development teams
- Build and maintain the product strategy
- Own the product roadmap and prioritizations
- Be part of the company’s management team and contribute to the overall company strategy
- Implement and refine frameworks and methodologies for design-driven product development
- Manage insights of user and business needs, follow market trends and evaluate use cases for market desirability
- Make sure we build features and prioritize projects that are viable, feasible, and desirable throughout markets and users.
- Coordination of development processes between the various departments.
What can we offer?
You will join the company at a highly exciting time and work in an environment where we are highly result-driven and want to achieve success as a team. We are a down to earth group of people who through dedication and being courageous all strive to make the company a huge international success. We are soon to move into brand new offices in Central Oslo and can offer a competitive salary package. We really think this could be one of the fastest growing technology companies to come out of Norway and thus we are confident we can offer all our staff a unique journey.
Our next Product Manager
First and foremost, you have a passion for technology. This is a new position and integral to the future success of the company. Therefore, we need an outstanding Product Manager who will take us to the next level. Although not technical by trade, you understand technology and the significant impact it has and will have in the future.
Other things we look for:
- You see the bigger picture and have an overview of the company's overall goals and needs.
- You have technical understanding, and the ability to acquire new technical knowledge and stay up to date on trends and new developments that are of relevance to the company.
- You have higher education within a relevant field and 3 years + experience in Product management roles with proven results.
- You are structured and analytical and have experience in SaaS product development.
- You enjoy taking responsibility, have high standards for quality, and easily create engagement within your team.
- Documented oral and written communication abilities, as well as presentation skills.
We would like to make the process as efficient and agile as possible for all potential candidates. If you would like a detailed prospect, then please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer in AvantGarde Search. Alternatively, feel free to apply via the apply button. At this stage, only your CV is required. Fathia can be reached on +47 40053796 or email@example.com
Welcome to House of Math – a company that always strives to be helpful, agile, courageous, curious and engaged.