Are you an experienced sales and marketing person with a desire to make a difference?
At Podbike we aim to re-define urban mobility by creating a practical, sustainable, and healthy alternative for short distance journeys. We are ready to launch and want someone which can deliver on our ambitious growth plans. When joining us you can help define our organization, our solutions, and the future. Be challenged, grow, make a difference.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver on our strategic plan and revenue growth.
- Market analysis to support decision making and prioritization.
- Further develop our sales and marketing strategy (D2C, Omnichannel), processes and infrastructure.
- Develop a high performing team within sales, marketing, and customer care.
- Be the customers voice and help set priorities for development of our product portfolio.
- Ensure that our products and solutions deliver value to our customers, the society and the company.
- Min. BSc in technology and min 5 years’ experience within sales and marketing (D2C/ Omnichannel) preferably in the pan-European consumer market.
- Experience in leading and creating results through multi-disciplinary teams, and through external partners.
- Minimum 5 years sales background.
- Strong commercial acumen and an analytical mindset.
- Strong communicator, which is fluent in English, other European languages a big plus.
- A curious individual with an ability to positively challenge.
- Strong team player with a drive and desire to make a difference.
- Able to handle both operational tasks and challenges and work on a strategic level.
- A newly created position in an exciting company with international ambitions.
- The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability.
- Become part of a team with a high degree of influence in further development.
- Good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- Competitive conditions.
- An international team and a good working environment at nice premises at Gausel/ Forus in Stavanger, Norway, close to public transport (train, bus).
- Relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- You will be working with a team dedicated to build great stuff which has a positive impact on human health, behavior and climate.
FRIKAR® can replace cars on short daily commuting, and we have received pre-orders from customers all over the world. As FRIKAR® is classified as an e-bike in Europe, it can be used on bike lanes and with no need for a driving license. It is designed for the Nordic climate, with high focus on safety, stability, practicality, and sustainability.
The Podbike® FRIKAR e-bike has been developed with the aim of bridging the gaps between cars and bikes by combining comfort with the benefits of cycling.
Podbike AS is a technology company founded in 2016 by forward-thinking and nature-loving entrepreneurs. Our target is to provide the most sustainable personal transportation solutions worldwide. Podbike is redefining urban mobility by offering a personal mobility alternative which helps save time and money while doing good for the environment and yourself.
We are based in Stavanger, Norway and currently our team members are representing several nationalities. The team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-oriented persons.
To become a world-class development organization, we hire and develop top talents from across the world. We have a product development philosophy with high interdisciplinary collaboration, with technical contribution at all levels. As common for Scandinavian high-tech companies, our flat organizational structure guides you to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
We want to find a Chief Revenue Officer as soon as possible, therefore, we only require your CV at this stage.
If you need more information before you decide to apply please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, Nina Elisabeth Berge, in AvantGarde Search on firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilie Stornes on email@example.com. They have a full prospect of the position that they will happily will share with you.
Want career change that will have a positive impact on human health, behavior and climate? Then make sure you let us know who YOU are and send in your CV today.