Are you an experienced solution architect or project manager with a desire to make a difference? Ready to take the next leap in your career – and not only contribute to a personal career change – but a change for urban mobility worldwide?
At Podbike we aim to re-define urban mobility by creating a practical, sustainable, and healthy alternative for short distance journeys. As our Head of Digital, you will contribute to this quest through development of our digital eco-system. Podbike is ready to launch, and you will be part of the team that will help us make the transition from a start-up to a growth company.
When joining us you can help define our organization, our solutions, and the future.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver digital products and solutions to simplify our customers daily life.
- Contribute to development and delivery of strategies and plans for the development of our digital eco-system and growth plans.
- Develop and manage our portfolio of digital products and solutions.
- Translate customer needs into requirements and solutions.
- Develop internal and external processes, structures, competencies, and organization.
- Product portfolio management; from inception to realization through its entire life cycle.
- Manage the digital road map to deliver value to our customers, the society, and the company.
- Min. BSc in technology and with a deep understanding of digital solutions and the cross section between physical and digital products.
- Experience in leading and creating results through multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experienced in project and delivery management.
- Experience in working with partners, suppliers, and external parties.
- Experienced in developing digital solutions as well as new product introduction.
- Strong communicator, which is fluent in English, other European languages a plus.
- A curious individual with an ability to positively challenge.
- Strong team player with a drive and desire to make a difference.
- Able to handle both operational tasks and challenges as well as work on a strategic level.
- A newly created position in an exciting company with international ambitions.
- The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability.
- Become part of a team with a high degree of influence in further development.
- Good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- Competitive conditions.
- An international team and a good working environment at nice premises at Gausel/ Forus in Stavanger, Norway, close to public transport (train, bus).
- Relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- You will be working with a team dedicated to build great stuff which has a positive impact on human health, behavior and climate.
FRIKAR® can replace cars on short daily commuting, and we have received pre-orders from customers all over the world. As FRIKAR® is classified as an e-bike in Europe, it can be used on bike lanes and with no need for a driving license. It is designed for the Nordic climate, with high focus on safety, stability, practicality, and sustainability.
The Podbike® FRIKAR e-bike has been developed with the aim of bridging the gaps between cars and bikes by combining comfort with the benefits of cycling.
Podbike AS is a technology company founded in 2016 by forward-thinking and nature-loving entrepreneurs. Our target is to provide the most sustainable personal transportation solutions worldwide. Podbike is redefining urban mobility by offering a personal mobility alternative which helps save time and money while doing good for the environment and yourself.
We are based in Stavanger, Norway and currently our team members are representing several nationalities. The team consists of experienced engineers and creative enthusiasts supported by business-oriented persons.
To become a world-class development organization, we hire and develop top talents from across the world. We have a product development philosophy with high interdisciplinary collaboration, with technical contribution at all levels. As common for Scandinavian high-tech companies, our flat organizational structure guides you to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
We want to find a Head of Digital as soon as possible, therefore, we only require your CV at this stage.
If you need more information before you decide to apply, please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, Nina Elisabeth Berge, in AvantGarde Search: email@example.com or Cecilie Engelsgjerd Stornes: firstname.lastname@example.org. They have a full prospect of the position that they will happily share with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.