Exciting opportunity for Application Engineer working with deep-tech and audio
Would it be inspiring to join the journey of bringing the next generation microphone technology to the market? Are you someone who embraces challenging tasks? Do you thrive when being the technical interface between products, solutions, and customers?
Welcome to sensiBel!
sensiBel is a Norwegian deep-tech company developing the next generation MEMS microphone. The microphone is based on a patented optical readout technology, enabling professional grad performance in a small package. Our ambition is to disrupt the market and enable new and improved user experiences in a wide range of applications. It all comes down to the fundamentals in the audio signal processing chain – the microphone.
We believe in professional grade audio for everyone. Welcome to the microphone reinvented!
The position of Application Engineer
It’s an exciting time to join sensiBel on our journey to bring the next generation microphone technology to the market. You will be part of a highly skilled, committed, and motivated team that embraces challenging tasks every day. As a full-time application engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers dedicated to their success making products with the sensiBel microphone. You will be a key contributor to our success and have fun along the way.
We would like to think the key thing that motivates you to join us is the opportunity to bring the next generation microphone technology to the market. You will also be a part of shaping the company and its strategy as it grows and be an integral part of the company to ensure customer success.
Other things we would like to highlight
- Collaboration with big global companies
- Work-environment that never bores
- Great growth opportunities, in both position and company
- Competitive salary and share ownership
- Five weeks annual paid vacation
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible work hours
- Family friendly policies
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for the technical interface to customers, including design-in activities, schematics, and layout review, and acoustic product integration considerations
- On-site testing if required, and a day-to-day customer support
- Create customer facing documentation (the user’s guide, application notes) for easy integration of the microphone in customer’ applications
- Develop application examples showcasing the system advantages of the high-performance microphone
- Create videos and blog posts, and attend tradeshows
- Responsible for evaluation kits, tools, and associated documentation
The person we are looking for
- M.Sc. in electrical engineering or similar
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with semiconductors or embedded sensors
- Experience and passion for audio a plus
- Strong dedication to customer success, enjoy solving issues, and focus on helping customers get to production
- Proven track-record helping solve customer problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Other languages a plus
- Experience in multi-cultural customer support
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated team player with strong collaboration skills. You are accountable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities. You are willing to spend approximately 20% of the year travelling internationally to both existing and new customers. You communicate well and are dedicated to getting things done. We are searching for a team member who has a passion and interest in growing with their job, take an active role in an open informal work environment, have a genuine interest to perform at the highest of their ability, and ultimately contribute to the success of bringing the next generation microphone to the market.
The next step
Hopefully you have been inspired to apply for this position and do so directly via the "apply for this job"-button. If you would like more information prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner in AvantGarde Search, Stine Beckholt (email@example.com). She’ll happily have a conversation with you and can send you more details and information about both the position and about sensiBel.