A rare opportunity with a remarkable company
THREE60 Energy Norway (formerly known as Ridge) was founded in Stavanger in 2011. In 2018 Ridge teamed up with THREE60 Energy (About THREE60 Energy) which increased their global reach and opportunities.
It all started out with two petroleum engineers who wanted to provide the highest quality engineering studies, advice, and consultancy, in collaboration with selected professionals within their network. THREE60 Energy Norway have experienced steady growth since the start, and are now operating from offices in Stavanger, Bergen, Aberdeen, and San Antonio. They employ 200 people in total and work on the most interesting projects in the most challenging environments worldwide.
THREE60 Energy Norway has continued their growth into a high competence consultancy with a clear mission: We use clever engineering to help our clients make better decisions. We do this as a team.
The vision of “Better Energy Together” is the biggest guiding star in their everyday operations. It helps ensure the reputation as a dedicated partner delivering the highest quality services to their ever-growing number of clients
None of the above would be possible without a dedicated, talented, and passionate staff. Their most important success factor in attracting top tier engineers and professionals is their culture:
- Creating a learning environment for professional and personal growth
- Attracting high calibre professionals and giving them interesting challenges and opportunities
- Belief and trust in their people
- Working together and solving problems, with the client's challenges in focus
This is all rooted in the THREE60 Energy DNA – and it makes THREE60 Energy, as they like to describe themselves, Positively Different. This is your chance to take part in it all.
THREE60 Energy Norway is growing, entering new areas, and has high hopes and ambitions for the future. Now they have decided to welcome a new member of their management team
-On behalf of amazing THREE60 Energy Norway, we will be looking for their next Subsurface Manager!
As our Subsurface Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for all Subsurface aspects of the business, including strategic development for the department
- Accountable for Services provided by Subsurface
- Provide Subsurface input to tenders and contract reviews
- Contribute to follow-up and measure effect of HSEQ & Sustainability improvement, procedures, tools, and systems
- Responsible for recruitment of new Staff/Project Employees in the Subsurface segment
- Contribute to the studies in the Subsurface segment, including QC
- Responsible for Partner Companies in the Subsurface segment
- Personnel responsibility for any existing or new hires in conjunction with the development of the Subsurface team and Services
- Signatory rights for Project Employment and Consultancy Agreements within the Subsurface segment. Note that Managing Director has signatory rights for Fulltime Staff Employments and Cooperating Agreements with partners.
- Competency development within Subsurface
- Follow-up of Staff/Project Employees and consultants on contract within Subsurface
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal systems and operations
- Contribute to training and knowledge sharing with employees and consultants
The formal qualifications are important. In our opinion, your mindset and attitude matter even more. To thrive and succeed at THREE60 Energy Norway, you recognize the following as personal strengths:
- A large degree of professional curiosity
- Personal integrity
- Excellent cooperation skills – a team player
- A desire to participate in and further develop our positive culture
- You strongly identify with our values: Inspired – Searching – Objective
Besides these, we are also searching for people with the following qualifications:
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of personnel management, leadership, contracts, and Subsurface related services
- BSc or MSc degree within the Subsurface discipline (or equivalent) and a minimum of 10 years of experience from the Subsurface position, or extensive experience from a similar role
- Proven track record of successful business development in relevant industries
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of relevant governing legislation, regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with personnel at all levels
- Ability to manage strong relationships with service providers and clients
We hope reading this gives you the motivation to learn more about THREE60 Energy and this great opportunity.
If our words inspire you – please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Ingunn Søyland or Cecilie Engelsgjerd Stornes, from AvantGarde Search. Use the “Søk her” button and you will get in touch with them.
If you join, we can promise you this: A THREE60 Energy Expert is never alone.
-Looking forward to hearing from you!