This is more than your typical head of analytics position. With PRA Group, you will have a much larger impact on the direction of the company. We own the analysis from raw data points to full investment case, and we are looking for a leader who will help us improve our business and processes based on data and analytics; someone who wants to work hands-on, is egoless and has great leadership skills.
What are we searching for?
A person with a business-development mindset to help us improve our business and do it better, improving our workflows, streamline our processes and keep things running.
You will collaborate with the leadership team and key people in the Nordics in addition to our European support teams.
We are looking for an individual who can make decisions based on data and facts, but at the same time be an emphatic leader for our great team based in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
The role is very dynamic and is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to take their career to the next level.
Life at PRA Group Norge
Our division is small enough to ensure all employees feel important and make an impact. As a group we are close-knit and we like to see ourselves as genuinely nice people. In other words: great emphasis on inclusion, energy, and recognition. We are nimble with a clear strategic vision, decisions are fact driven and based on data.
PRA Groups’ mission is to deliver non-performing loan solutions that drive success through a long-term focus and customer care. Our vision is to be the trusted leader, changing the world`s perception of the non-performing loan industry. We are committed to always doing our best work. We are accountable for our actions. We are respectful in our interactions with each other. We are ethical in every situation. We are successful because we work together as a team.
Here are some examples for the daily tasks our next Head of Analytics and Operational Strategy will work with:
- Operational strategy- data-and fact-based decision making.
- Project management.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Lead and develop a high performance team.
- Operational efficiency and analytics.
- Sourcing cash development.
- Operational improvements and analytics.
- Activity Based Costing.
- Monitor and improve an omnichannel experience for our customers.
- Have an overview of and ensure compliance and governance.
You will get a lot of responsibility and you will do very visible and rewarding work, the position comes with great influence on our business operations. You are responsible for basing the work on analytics and data. Also, you will have an impact other people and help them grow a healthy personal economy while paying their debt.
Who are we looking for?
- First of all, we are looking for someone who is curious. You need to see what potential there is in facts and data, be able to use this and put it into action.
- You have an analytical approach to things, and you have previously worked with databased founds transferred in to operational actions.
- You should be into the commercial part of using data for generating income and making forecasts. Also, you need to be able to see the bigger picture.
- A higher degree within economy, finance, industrial economy, IT or similar.
- You have to be fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian Languages.
- You need to have relevant work experience, and it is preferred if you have some extensive experience within data and analytics, digital channels, operational strategy, although this is not a must.
- Other relevant experience could be from within the finance or banking sector, having worked with corporate finance, portfolio valuation and asset management.
When it comes to personality traits and skills, we are searching for someone with excellent communication skills on all levels and a leader with a working commercial mindset. You should have ideas on how we can improve our processes.
We are committed to helping our employees reach their highest potential by offering competitive total reward packages and growth and development opportunities to help employees establish a long career within our organization.
The collective sum of our employees’ individual differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities represents a significant part of our culture and achievement. As we look to the future, we continue our commitment to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion where you are free to be yourself and be your best.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about the position and PRA Group. Please feel free to show interest in the position by writing a short cover letter and uploading your CV into our recruitment system. Our recruitment partner, Masa Mandic in AvantGarde Search, has a detailed prospect she will happily send to you if you have a relevant profile. Please reach out to Masa if you have other questions or concerns regarding the position.
It is important for PRA Group and AvantGarde Search that all candidates are treated with the utmost respect. We will come back to you on your application within a short space of time and all candidates will receive feedback in relation to their relevance for the position.
We hope to hear from you and welcome to PRA Group Norge!