Opportunities like this don’t come every day. Make it yours!
There are 8,000 MarTech businesses out there but only one Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We work with more than 100's of the world's leading brands such as BMW, Citi, Pfizer, IBM, Mars, Rolls Royce, Danone, Unilever, Vodafone, PwC, Coca-Cola, Helly Hansen and many more.
Papirfly Group is growing, and we are now looking for a VP of Finance & Accounting who will be an important enabler in the company's journey. The role will have overall responsibility for the financial reporting, accounting, and internal controls in Papirfly Group. You will be an important resource in our finance department and work with everything from follow-up of accounting staff internationally, financial reporting, accounting, reporting, statutory reporting and IFRS.
Who are we?
Papirfly and BrandMaster merged to become Papirfly Group in March 2021. Since then, Meriworks has also joined our adventure. Together we are expanding the MarTech industry, establishing the Brand Activation Management (BAM) category and transforming the way brand marketing works forever. We are a leading and fast-growing SaaS-Company.
Our solutions simplify the challenges faced by brand-driven organizations. We do this by empowering employees and other stakeholders to activate their brands on a global scale and local level without needing specialist skills or design expertise. One online platform is home to digital assets, creation tools, and brand education content or capability documents. Bringing together decades of experience, offices in eight countries and more than one million active users across the globe – we give brands total freedom to create their own marketing materials, and empower teams across the globe to deliver more than they ever thought possible.
With scalable, modular solutions and the freedom to choose a platform that fits their exact needs, both global brands and smaller companies can now benefit from our combined expertise and embrace the future of brand marketing today. We encourage brands to work smarter – not harder – ultimately improving efficiencies, maximizing budgets and helping businesses to achieve their long-term goals while remaining consistent in all facets of their brand management.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy, and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff, and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides. And right now, we are looking for a finance professional to help us grow our company even more. In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment, and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- First of all, you are going to lead a team of controllers and accountants and follow up on financial reporting in the company. You will have responsibility of the daily accounting operations. You should have an overseeing of all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll and tax preparation.
- Secondly, you will work closely with the CFO, serve as a financial advisor, and join the executive team for strategic planning purposes.
Other tasks are…
- Ensuring the maintenance of appropriate financial records and preparation of required financial reports.
- Influence behavior both within finance and the wider business for continuous improvement, particularly in areas such as cash receipts, billing, debt and WIP.
- Executing programs for the provision of the capital required by the business, including maintaining the required financial arrangements and shareholder overviews.
- Managing the cash flow position of the company, coordinating short-, mid-and long term plans of the company, assessing the financial requirements implicit in these plans.
- Assist in transactions, including M&A activities.
Who are we looking for?
For this position, we are searching for an individual that can work independently and be a motivating and supporting team leader for a great team. We are a well-driven company, but we are a scale-up and not a gigantic corporation. Therefore, the person must be someone who likes to be a part of a growing project and someone who can keep calm even when it’s a bit rocky at times. You should be ambitious, and you want to join a company where you will have a great impact in building it to become a leader in its segment. We are looking for someone who is driven and want to contribute to the growth journey of our company. You are analytical and able to see the big picture, while you are professionally oriented and pay attention to the details. Quality and accuracy in delivery are important to you, while you are pragmatic and able to deliver within given deadlines. You show drive, initiative and you like to work.
Some desired skills and qualifications:
- Higher education at master's level, and professional accounting qualification is an advantage.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience from a similar role or audit, with a solid accounting expertise.
- Experience with IFRS and consolidated accounts - international company/experience.
- Efficient planner and organizer.
- Interest in financial IT systems.
- Experienced user of Excel and the Office suite in general.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours. We thank you so much for reading, and we hope that this sparked an interest in you.
If you want to know more about the position, please get in touch with our recruitment partner Masa Mandic at AvantGarde Search. All candidates deemed of interest will receive more information about Papirfly and the role of VP Finance & Accounting. Please upload your CV and a short cover letter into our recruitment system, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions.