You live and breathe marketing, you say? Do you have a passion for technology? Are you experienced with growth marketing towards a B2B audience? Do you want to shape and define our marketing operation and have full ownership of the marketing strategy?
If yes, then you might be exactly the one we are looking for. The Marketing Manager role brings with it tons of responsibility, autonomy, and ownership. You will have a central role in a growing company, with great impact and opportunities for career and personal development. And of course, you get to take part in an exciting journey as we are now getting very close to the scaling-up phase.
qbee at a glance
Welcome to our part of the world. qbee AS is an innovative Linux device management and remote access SaaS platform provider for IoT and industry 4.0,smart buildings,smart cities and smart agriculture. We enable companies to manage large fleets of devices, allow simple OTA (over the air) software updates and do full device automation. Our integrated VPN is a simple and secure way to access devices behind any company firewall.
We are now scaling up our operations. Since we have ambitious global goals, we are looking for a marketing manager that is motivated and able to help us to reach those. Being a start-up, we need someone that is both good at strategy and navigating towards our long-term goals as well as being able to act quickly and hands-on on a daily basis.
qbee is growing and we want to increase our brand awareness and lead generation by hiring an experienced marketing manager. This position will initially cover marketing, growth, and content, but as the team expands, there is the option for this role to grow into Head of Marketing.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze the target audience
- Create the right message for each persona
- Build persona and messaging out on website, emails, and other communication channels
- Identify new and optimize existing marketing channels
- Own CRM and marketing platforms
- Create content for different channels (e.g. Social Media, Emails, Blogs, Webinars, etc.)
- Manage and report weekly KPIs to CEO
- Plan and execute PR activities
- Build the global qbee brand and marketing team
- Monitor traffic on the website and social media. Identify trends and anomalies and establish priorities for actions.
- Test the quality of emails, social media posts, and the company's landing page
- Design lead generation campaigns, analyze the results, and make priorities for how to improve them
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a marketing generalist or similar. You have the ability to work without a set marketing structure and you have thorough knowledge of digital marketing elements. You also have experience with paid B2B marketing channels and analysis tools (e.g Google Analytics).
This is what we are looking for
- Master/bachelor in marketing, communications or a related field
- Ability to create high quality content in English
- Perfect written English (ideally native)
- Ability to run and manage projects with external partners or agencies
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords and optimizations
- You love to make data-driven decisions and are analytical
- You are creative and detail-oriented
- You love working as part of a team and are a great communicator
- You have interest in tech
What can we offer you?
At qbee transparency is key where everyone knows what is going on at all times. The team has a flat structure and our strong work ethics are built on trust. You will join a company really going places with huge expansion plans. We have big goals, challenges and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance plan
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
Office and work environment
We have a cool office at Rosenholm Campus. 15 minutes south of Oslo, here you will find everything you need for a good working day. And a little more. The people, nature, and activities make Rosenholm a lively and good place to be, also outside of work. We believe in a Hybrid working model and believe in flexibility, work from home, or anywhere you want.
Hopefully, you have been inspired to apply and you can apply directly via the apply button. At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV or link to your detailed LinkedIn profile. If you would like more info prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer, from AvantGarde Search. Fathia has a full prospect she can forward to you. Fathia@avantgardesearch Phone: +47 40053796