Do you want to become a part of our exciting growth journey?
Do you want to work in a highly engaged and professional work environment with great opportunities for personal development?
At qbee we are committed to being curious, having fun at work, and creating a culture that includes everyone. We want you to shape your and our future.
qbee at a glance
Welcome to our part of the world. qbee AS is an innovative Linux device management and remote access SaaS platform provider for IoT and industry 4.0. We enable companies to manage large fleets of devices, allow simple OTA (over the air) software updates and do full device automation. Our integrated VPN is a simple and secure way to access devices behind any company firewall.
Delivering this range of services and products requires a dedicated team of developers. We are now scaling up our operations and expanding our developer team and are now looking for a Go
Developer to join us.
Key areas of responsibilities:
As our Go Developer, you will
- Develop CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) strategies
- Work with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) to build and extend infrastructure to handle volume growth
- Participate in product management effort
- Develop Go code for embedded edge devices
- Develop Go code for our cloud backend (AWS)
- Develop Go code for our cross-platform desktop client
- Contributing to discussions on architecture, technology choices, deployment, and development processes
- Working continuously to improve our solutions
- Shape the architecture of our solution
- Huge room to realize your ideas
- Create new features and concepts quickly based on customer feedback
This is what we are looking for
- You have a BA or master’s degree in IT. Equivalent working experience can add up to the lack of education.
- Furthermore, you have 2 + years of working experience as a Go Developer
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with product development
- High standards for solution robustness and code quality
What can we offer you?
At qbee transparency is key where everyone knows what is going on at all times. The team has a flat structure and our strong work ethics are built on trust. You will join a company going places with huge expansion plans. We have big goals, challenges, and learning opportunities.
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Great team
- Competitive salary, pension, and insurance plan
- Stock options
- Become a team lead eventually
- Flexible working hours
Office and work environment
We have a cool office at Rosenholm Campus.
15 minutes south of Oslo, here you will find everything you need for a good working day. And a little more. The people, nature, and activities make Rosenholm a lively and good place to be, also outside of work. We believe in a Hybrid working model and believe in flexibility, work from home, or anywhere you want.
Hopefully, you have been inspired to apply and you can apply directly via the apply button. At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV or a link to your detailed LinkedIn profile. If you would like more info before applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Jonas Haneborg, from AvantGarde Search. Jonas has a full prospect she can forward to you. jonas@avantgardesearch Phone: +47 970 60 218