Do you have experience with development of radio protocols for RF modules? Are you interested in embedded microcontrollers and FW programming?
At Radiocrafts, with our unique technology, you can expect a huge growth based on mega-trends in the market. Radiocrafts is currently looking for a new Firmware Engineer in Oslo for the Wireless Communication Modules. We are offering wireless technology for products and services related to reduced energy consumption and better use of resources, targeting applications, such as smart metering, smart grid, streetlights, irrigation systems, EV charger controls, solar trackers, grid-tied inverters and more. Now is an exciting time to join Radiocrafts, as we are experiencing large growth within sustainable solutions. Sounds interesting?
The position as FW Engineer
In this role you will be working with:
- Development of radio protocols for RF modules in the 169-2450 MHz range
- Wireless communication protocols based on IEEE 802.15.4 for industrial IoT
- State-of-the-art SoC (System on Chip) with ARM processors
- Embedded microcontroller system-programming, RTOS, C-programming in a Linux environment
- Development of custom specific products and application specific solutions
- Effective CI/CD workflow
Who we are looking for
As a member of a small, dedicated team, you will be responsible for design, development, and testing of the firmware on our infrastructure devices. Your engineering expertise will be challenged on embedded programming for battery-powered devices, radio communication protocols, security, signal processing, and much more. You will also help maintain and develop our build system and development processes.
Other things that would make you thrive in the role of FW Engineer at Radiocrafts
- Passion for microcontroller programming on a deep level (16/32 bit) and wireless communication
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, scripting (Python), and Linux
- Interest in security and encryption methods for embedded communication systems
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken as we have global clients
We offer you
- An exciting job with highly qualified and motivated colleagues with a passion for wireless technology
- Becoming a member of a small but active and creative team who have made themselves a well-known name in the international market
- Building relations with leading international companies doing state-of-the art products
- To work in a dynamic industry, implementing technologies for the future used in applications that reduce energy consumption and waste, improves and protects the environment
- Exclusiveness – we are the only Norwegian company doing what we do
- Relaxed (but focused) and somewhat geeky atmosphere
- Flat-structured, international environment where autonomy is encouraged
We at Radiocrafts want to make the process as easy as we can. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to our recruitment partner in AvantGarde Search, Stine M H Beckholt (email@example.com). If you want to apply right away, we only require your CV to be uploaded.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
We are a leading RF module design and manufacturing company founded in 2003. Our standard RF modules provide compact, easy-to-use, low cost, low power, and high-performance RF solutions for many wireless applications using license-free ISM bands. By using modules for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) without the RF design knowledge, we allow our customers to easily add wireless technology into their design, reducing time-to-market, cost of design, testing, and compliance approvals.
Fast to market. Proven quality.