Do you have technical experience with wireless products? Are you interested in working internationally, customer-oriented and with technical sales?
At Radiocrafts, with our unique technology, you can expect a huge growth based on mega-trends in the market. Radiocrafts is currently looking for a new Technical Sales Engineer in Oslo for the Wireless Communication Modules. We are offering wireless technology for products and services related to reduced energy consumption and better use of resources, targeting applications, such as smart metering, smart grid, streetlights, irrigation systems, EV charger controls, solar trackers, grid-tied inverters and more. Now is an exciting time to join Radiocrafts, as we are experiencing large growth within sustainable solutions. Sounds interesting?
The position as Technical Sales Engineer
In this role you will be working with:
- Technical sales of world leading wireless network solutions and RF modules in the licensee-free 169 – 2450 MHz range to industrial markets
- Developing and supporting key OEM accounts world-wide, with focus on Europe, both direct and in cooperation with our distributors
- Grow and manage partnerships with international companies
- Targeting customers in Industrial segment (Industrial IoT, Wireless Sensor Networks) and Smart Metering (meter manufacturers) markets
- Drive customer awareness of wireless solutions in target vertical market segments world-wide
- Active prospecting and in-design of modules with wireless communication protocols such as Wireless M-Bus and 6LoWPAN / IEEE 802.15.4g/e
- Develop and execute Go-To-Market strategies
Who we are looking for
To be our new Technical Sales Engineer, you should have a technical background and experience with wireless products. We want you who have an interest for technical sales and marketing, especially towards new application areas. Our office environment and clients are international, so you must be fluent in written and spoken English. Your tasks will be to handle our customers and technical consultative sales, so we also want you to be customer focused and solution oriented.
As you will work towards existing and new clients as an advisor, having a technical background is important, preferably, a bachelor or master in electronics or equivalent. We hope you have effective communication and teamwork skills, that you are self-motivated, results-oriented, and service minded.
We offer you
- An exciting job with highly qualified and motivated colleagues with a passion for wireless technology
- To work with technology and applications that reduce energy consumption and waste, improves and protects the environment
- Becoming a member of a small but active and creative team who have made themselves a well-known name in the international market
- Building relations with leading international companies doing state-of-the art products
- To work in a dynamic industry, implementing technologies for the future.
- Exclusiveness – we are the only Norwegian company doing what we do.
- Relaxed (but focused) and somewhat geeky atmosphere.
- Flat-structured, international environment where autonomy is encouraged
We at Radiocrafts want to make the process as easy as we can. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to our recruitment partner in AvantGarde Search, Stine M H Beckholt (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you want to apply right away, we only require your CV to be uploaded.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
We are a leading RF module design and manufacturing company founded in 2003. Our standard RF modules provide compact, easy-to-use, low cost, low power, and high-performance RF solutions for many wireless applications using license-free ISM bands. By using modules for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) without the RF design knowledge, we allow our customers to easily add wireless technology into their design, reducing time-to-market, cost of design, testing, and compliance approvals.
Fast to market. Proven quality.