Are you a believer in modern day marketing? Are you passionate about technology and what it can do to our future? Are you a CMO or Marketing Director who thrives in an international environment?
Then we may have a dream opportunity for you!
On behalf of our client in Oslo City Centre (client name provided on first contact) we are recruiting for their new Chief Marketing Officer. Our client is one of Norway`s most promising and fastest growing tech-companies with focus on delivering their products to the B2B and B2C markets globally. This is products that will make a great benefit to both this and future generations.
In this role you will have overall responsibility for the marketing department, both from a strategic, commercial and operational perspective. You will lead a team of 6 highly competent marketing specialists (product, channel, design, PR, events and content) and also be involved in adding further marketing specialists to the team. You will be an integral part of the management team and an integral part in making sure the company`s products secure global interest.
Other key areas of responsibility:
- Build the brand world-wide.
- Drive awareness globally about the purpose of their products.
- Lead and build marketing team.
- Work closely with business units and sales to drive revenue growth and overall strategy.
- Responsible for communication, PR, events, channel marketing, social media, ads and web.
- Budget and finances.
- Manage and follow up agencies.
- Great opportunity to make and impact and build something.
- Company really going places.
- Company who has won a high number of international awards as well as having secured great media coverage globally.
- Financial times 1000 fastest growing tech-companies.
- Great environment with technologist and commercial people.
- Short decision lines and friendly work environment.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to travel.
We are looking for someone at senior marketing level who has worked with products sold internationally. The right candidate will have experience from both B2B and B2C and can identify with all the points / tasks highlighted in this document.
We have a lot more information we gladly send you so please feel free to get in touch with Fathia Omer on firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 40 05 37 96. Alternatively you can apply directly here.
NB. We are also open for candidates currently living outside of Norway whom could be interested in making a move to Oslo.