Do you want to work with leading global expertise within sensor technology? Do you want to revamp human presence detection and set your footprint on next-generation consumer and industrial products? Do you want to be a part of something playful and inspiring?
If the answer is yes, then we would welcome the opportunity for you to become a part of the great Novelda team.
About Novelda and the opportunity
Being a part of Novelda you will work for a company with two areas of focus: Human presence detection for computing devices and Smart buildings. Two areas that are integral to our future of smart systems and thus giving you a great opportunity to be a part of our team, developing truly ground breaking products.
Novelda wants to be the best, and in the CEO`s own words: “We are going to enable significant energy savings for everyone by providing the most accurate and low power presence sensor."
Novelda´s sensor products are based on ultra wide-band radar technology, operating in the 7 and 8 GHz frequency bands. As an applications engineer, you will be supporting customers both directly and indirectly in designing in our radar ICs into their end products.
Key care-abouts are simplifying the customer´s hardware design process, especially focusing on the RF part, and simplifying the their SW development including system integration and signal processing.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure customers can design in Novelda´s products with a minimum of effort, cost and investment.
Key areas of responsibility and key tasks
- Develop reference code, scripts and hardware to guide the customer through development from prototypes to end product.
- Develop, use, and improve Novelda’s development kits to ensure that they are easy to use and give customers the information they need for a complete design-in with a minimum of direct support
- Develop technical documentation including application notes, data sheets, user manuals and design notes.
- Contribute to the development of new features and solutions.
- Direct customer support, debugging customer problems both for HW and SW.
- Customer liaison.
- Review client code (Embedded or application code), spot problems and evaluate the code.
Why is this such a unique opportunity?
First and foremost, Novelda is a company really going places, and a company developing cutting edge technology. Here you will get to work with “the real stuff” in a highly competent team of engineers all thriving within such a technology driven company. You will be part of a team who love solving the insolvable and really be in a position to make an impact.
Other work benefits:
- Exposure to large and exciting companies / customers.
- Flexible work hours.
- Significant room for creativity.
- Work with unique technology.
- Short decision lines.
- Opportunity to move into other areas of the business if desirable.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
Who are we looking for?
We are primarily looking for someone with experience from embedded programming using one or more of C, C++, Python and MATLAB. You have good experience and understanding of microcontrollers and a good understanding of system integrations. Ideally you have some knowledge with RF and a relevant BSc. or MSc.
If you feel you are ready to apply for this position, please feel free to do so via the link below. Once you have applied, we will send you additional information about the position. If you would like more information prior to deciding whether to apply or not, simply send an email to email@example.com who will send info to you. Alternatively call Jonas at 97 06 02 18. All contact is of course confidential.