Would you like to work for a company small enough for you to meet the CEO at the coffee machine, whilst at the same time, big enough to make huge international impact? Do you take pride in developing products and software that has a positive impact on society? Are you at your best when you work for a company who owns the whole delivery-chain from idea to prototyp to final product, and that works with all sides of product development from mechanics to cloud?
Well, then we may have an awesome opportunity for you. By joining us you will have the opportunity to work with what you love and to develop great software.
Due to Zenitel`s strategic focus on intelligent and secure communication, we aim to hire developers with a specific interest in embedded systems, applications and cloud solutions. We believe that interest and ability to learn is just as important as experience. If you are passionate about modern software development, and want to further develop your skills and competencies, then we would very much like to hear from you.
The three most important things to Zenitel are our staff, our technology / products and our clients globally. We believe that by investing in our staff, we are in the position to deliver world-class products and software. We have created a dynamic, humble and highly competent environment and we aspire to give all our staff impact in relation to the how we work and the technologies we use.
As a developer, you will make an impact on the development of our products and solutions, working closely with other parts of the organization. You will experience a variety of tasks and responsibilities and will be integral within the development-chain from idea to industrialization of our products. Additionally, all our developers get the opportunity to work with everything from low-level to complete applications for configuration and surveillance of the systems. We aim to work in an agile manner and give our staff the freedom and flexibility to make a difference.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Development of new products:, from research to deployment
- Software development for embedded systems
- Problem solving and fronting new solutions
- Technological studies
- Maintenance of existing products
- Third-line support (internal and external)
Technologies being used:
Some of the technologies you’ll meet regularly:
- Embedded Linux mainly run on custom i.MX 6, i.MX 7 and i.MX8 platforms
- Embedded Linux, Uboot, SWUpdate, Device Tree, Yocto, Qt, C++, C, Lua, Python, l2C, l2C, D-Bus, MIPI, USB, Ethernet, IPv4, IPv6, RTP, SRTP, SIP, NGINX, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, G.711, G.722, G.729, Acoustic Echo Cancelling, Background noise reduction, Automatic Gain Control, .Net, C#, H.264, MJPEG
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow in this role. With 0-5 years` experience within an embedded and/or cloud environment. You have experience with C, C++ and have ideally worked on the complete stack in embedded Linux. If you also share our passion for audio and security and/or know a little (or a lot) about networks, video or any other new and cool technology, then we would consider that a great plus.
Other key skills and attributes include:
- Educated at Bachelor or Master level.
- Independent and goal-oriented
- Systematic and solution-oriented
- Very good communication skills - both towards customers and internally
- Good collaboration skills
- Professional English, written and oral
- Interested in and passionate for software development
Key positives with this opportunity!
- Products with huge social value
- Freedom in relation to technology
- Influence what to do and how to do it
- Work with what you love
- Opportunity to front your own opinions, and be heard
- Great package (pension, insurance, holidays, company trips, learning & development)
- Agile environment
- Significant investment in R&D
Feel free to apply via the apply now link. At this stage we only require a copy of your CV (no application needed). If you are not actively looking for a job, but would like some more information, please get in touch with jonas@avantgardesearch. All contact is of course 100% confidential and Jonas has a lot more information he can send to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!