Do you want to apply your technical and market know-how to the future of human presence detection? Are you passionate about innovation and cutting-edge technology?
In NOVELDA we create the world’s most accurate and reliable sensor solution for human presence detection. Our patented ultra-wide band (UWB) short-range impulse radar sensors, no bigger than the tip of your finger, enable new levels of user experience and security for consumer electronics and significant energy savings within building animation.
Now we are looking for experienced product managers to define our future products in the areas of computing devices and smart buildings.
The role and the tasks
This position is critical in defining differentiated products that will create further growth for the business. Knowing what you should offer and where to invest the development resources is absolute key, as well as how this should be partitioned, presented and sold.
Great product definition demands that you know how the technology can be used, combined with solving specific applications for our customers. You will be central in defining the product roadmap and in effect, the future of Novelda. In other words; you will be an integral part in the shaping of Novelda`s future within our markets.
One of the market segments for which we are hiring Product Managers is products for Smart Buildings. Novelda has developed a unique solution called True Presence in collaboration with industry leading customer Steinel, enabling world leading reliable HPD (human presence detection) for e.g hotels.
Some tasks includes:
- Responsible for existing products, products currently being developed and new products from idea stage to volume ramp.
- Define and own whole products, meaning HW components, SW components, support and training material for smooth design-in (DIN) with customers.
- Work closely with applications team to scale solutions at multiple customers
- Talk to customers, research the market (roadmap)
- Market requirement documentation - defining what is needed for the next generation of products
- Follow up customers through their product development and launch
Technologies used: Semiconductor, RF and MW, radar, ultra wideband
Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced engineer with a good technical understanding of our products, and you are also well accustomed to working with customers. Good knowledge of the market sector is also important in this role, in addition to system-level knowledge.
- Siv. Ing. / Master / PHD (/Bachelor can be considered depending on experience)
- Knowledge of semiconductor market and technology
- RF, Radar, ultra wideband
- -Design in processes
- Product specifications and roadmap
What can we offer?
All our employees feel that they are being part of creating something new and awesome. We still have a bit of a start-up feel about us coupled with a great commercial potential and we currently experience great traction with global laptop vendors and smart building suppliers. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and encourage all our employees to move within teams as their career progresses.
If this is a good match with you and you are eager to join our team, please submit your application. If you would like more information prior to applying, please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Erik Falk Hansen in AvantGarde Search. Erik has much more information he happily send you. You can then take a good look, and if you are interested set up an informal and confidential meeting with Erik. (firstname.lastname@example.org / 40 43 54 93)