Huddly is growing and are looking for an IT Systems and Network Operator to join the team in changing the future of video meetings. Huddly is at the forefront of the newest developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do–it’s essential.
That is why we are now looking for a service-oriented person with strong Linux and computer networking skills to be part of one of our software engineering teams. As IT Systems and Network Operator, you will work closely with Huddly’s embedded software developers to improve the infrastructure necessary to develop and deliver Huddly products.
- Good knowledge of the Linux command line
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Relevant degree and
- 3 years experience +
You will work on:
What we can tell you is that the job will involve a lot of hands-on work with different software and hardware solutions. Beyond that, the exact future of the job will be shaped by the candidate.
To give you an idea of what that might entail, here’s a list of the things we are currently working on:
- On-premise heterogeneous hardware and software testing lab automated with Ansible, Jenkins and Conan
- Bridging, firewalling, network infrastructure services based on OPNSense
- Debugging logical and physical network, server and workstation issues
- Maintenance of Windows, Linux and OS X packages and server firmware
- VLAN and WLAN configuration and problem solving
- A flexible and fun working environment where there is plenty of room to define your own path
- The ability to define your own work tasks, shape your own work environment and plan and execute company-wide changes to infrastructure as well as work methodology
- The chance to join a team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- A culture of innovation where two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project
- An international and vibrant office environment where skill, knowledge, and humor are appreciated and personal development is encouraged
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- No overtime, flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive work environment; we encourage people from all walks of life to apply
We have much more information about the position and once you apply we will send this out to candidates with the right background. Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner, Erik Falk Hansen in AvantGarde Search. Erik can be reached on email@example.com / 40 43 54 93
Also, feel free to read the latest news article about our progress
We look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams - powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting room. Learn more at www.huddly.com
This position is located in Oslo.