As a Data Engineer BI in Allente will you be responsible for availing an environment that makes data and information accessible to all departments and resources across the business.
You will be responsible for how the business captures, maintains, and presents data and information on a global level in order to measure performance.
This role strives to ensure efficient data availability and accessibility through improved data structures, constant data cleanliness and insight, efficient data governance and process.
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer.
In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.
• Competence with traditional Data integration tools Talend, Informatica, SAS DI, or similar
• Business Intelligence tool competence (Qlik View/Tableau/Cognos/OBIEE)
Key Responsibilities and duties
• Designing and building the architecture platforms with highly scalable data integration/ETL pipelines to improve data accessibility and consumption
• Work closely with the IT department in organizing and creating an environment that makes data and information accessible with appropriate channels of access controls.*
• Implement Privacy regulations according to requirements on data platform and in BI system
• Availing an environment that makes data and information accessible to all departments and resources across the business.
• Collaborate closely with business users to ensure that business and customer information are easily accessible to all departments and resources for self-service and exploration in our BI system
• Support design and development of solutions and data visualisation in BI system Support user adoption of our BI system
- Company culture which emphasizes value of data as basis for important business decision
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas
- Opportunity to implement procedures from scratch
- International experience
- Broad to management and other key decision makers
- Competitive terms & conditions
- As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
- The position will be based Oslo (Fornebu), Norway
- Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search at firstname.lastname@example.org