Do you have experience analyzing problems and conducting long range strategic plans of IT infrastructure plus operational aspects of application execution within infrastructure? Would you like to be part of an international team, with growth opportunities, that has a customer base of over 1 million users? Do you thrive in an agile cross-functional environment?
If this applies to you, then you might be the next Infrastructure Specialist for Allente! A company where a great work environment assist us in giving our customers best in class TV experience.
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it is customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities and duties
As an Infrastructure Specialist you will design, deploy and manage infrastructure systems for high available applications using all the latest innovation. You will work proactively improve, optimise, converge and develop the infrastructure with future capacity in mind, managing multiple projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a very international team who are innovative, solution oriented and self motivated individuals.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Infrastructure, Cloud, Identity, Security, Network
- Work with vendors and technologies
- Working with Linux, VMware, HP SAN and compute, F5, Backup, AWS, Azure, GCP among many
- Manage and develop services on-prem and in cloud
- Contribute with architecture and design of new solutions
- Projects within implementation, transformation and migration
- Be part of problem solving and subsequent measures for improvement
- Actively participate in the further development of the platform (from idea to introduction)
- Be part of rotating guard on-call duty
Why join Allente?
You will get to work in an organisation with opportunities at every turn, and a culture formed to support and develop our people to the very best they can be. Key things we like to highlight include:
- Gain broad exposure to key stakeholders and work with great leaders so you can achieve the experience and influence you seek fast.
- Be given the means to be innovative, influential, and flexible in how you want to work and the opportunity to affect our practices
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole international Allente organisation.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions.
- Learning by doing!
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, then please contact our recruitment partner Jovana Kozul in AvantGarde Search at email@example.com or +47 940 36 407. Jovana has a detailed prospect she happily send you. Alternatively please apply already now.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether